Wednesday

Rumble in the Bronx

Are you fucking kidding me. Not only does that bug infested dump get a All-Star game in 2008 when the Yankees are moving out but Busch Stadium is getting the 2009 game. A how about showing off to the nation the new state of the art building being put up in Queens.

I’m really only shocked that they didn’t pick old Yankee Stadium in 2008 and new Yankee Stadium in 2009. I first heard about this on Ron and Fez, thank God I was going to get Porno Chicken or I’d be totally off my rocker!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Thank god you updated your blog. I was getting tired of seeing Bobby Bonilla.

It's only fitting that the All-Star game get held at Yankees stadium in its final year. The place which is home to 26 time world champions of baseball!!! What's the appeal of Shea Stadium? It's next to Arthur Ashe stadium and it's really really close to LaGuardia! Come to Shea Stadium to see our cheesy neon artwork. This here is the locker that Vince Coleman used to store the firecrackers he threw at children!!! Thats the #7 train where John Rocker made inflammatory comments about gays and various ethnic groups.

Niel said...

I'll admit its a dump. This is where Bret Saberhagen stored the bleach.

But you could always say, welcome to Yankee Stadium where Luis Polonia lured underaged girls to have sex with them.

Mike said...

In Luis's defense, I think that incident happened when he wasn't a Yankee :-). I think the A's traded him because they knew of his legal trouble. But it's been like 15 years, so it's all a little fuzzy (unlike the 14 year old girl that he bedded). Cut that hair Polonia!!!

Shea Stadium, it's really really blue!!! Oh and thanks for reminding me about the Brett Saberhagen super soaker incident, I had forgotten all about that.