I'm not talking cursed like Chicago Cubs - Mrs. Omalley's goat; or Boston Red Sox - Babe Ruth; or even New York Knicks - Isiah Thomas. But forget all the being the other baseball team in New York with the Yankees. Forget that. I'm talking Pedro not only injuring his supposedly good calf, a week before the playoffs, but then turning out he's going to need shoulder surgery as well.
Ok, El Duque can pitch for him.
Hernandez felt discomfort in his right leg while he was jogging in the outfield Tuesday and was pulled off the field and went for an MRI exam, which diagnosed a Grade 2 proximal gastroc tear of his right calf. - ESPN.com
This happens the day before game 1. Which is on at 4pm, while the Yankees are on in prime time. No you wouldn't want to showcase New York vs. LA in prime time, I'm sure the Detroit market is huge. What it must be in the to 35 or so? So 4pm, I am taping the game, and going into a media black out starting about 4, until I get home.
I was watching the news and espn this morning, I feel sick to my stomach about this series.
No comments:
Post a Comment