Thursday

NLCS game 1

What a crazy game, the first game of the NLCS was. It was funny because I was at work a little late and so I had the game taping. I was determined not to know anything until I got home. I stopped looking at the internet, from a half hour before the game started. I put in ear plugs so when I walked in the halls no one would update me.

I was getting sick thinking about it. I made it home and turned on the game. It was electric! I watched the double tag out at least 10 times. Holy shit. I was screaming and yelling.

I love Tim Robbins as an actor, but he better not show up in the announce booth again during these playoffs. Since the inning he was in there, the team game up three runs. What the fuck. Ani came in and said she had heard the game was tied when she was at the supermarket. It was funny when we were watching a game three hours behind and Ani said "Zombies could be attacking the city right now and we wouldn't know". That is true. When we were back in real time, I saw that the Yankees were in a rain delay. It raining? I guess it was. I enjoyed a frosty beverage afterwards.

Tonight I'll see the game in real time, with a half hour break for the Office, but I'm sure it will be as intense as last night.

No comments: