Tuesday

I read an article about the pessimism of the Mets fans. And I agree. Despite the fact that Mets clearly are the best team in the National League, and fared well against the American League teams they could face in the playoffs (3-3 versus the Yankees), I have this feeling of impending doom. It's like a warning sign of a heat attack.

While I was on the bus this morning, wowing Ani with facts about the late Ann Richards and Armenia, I was thinking that all I really want is the Mets to do at least as good as the Yankees. If that means both teams losing in the first round so be it. I don't think I could stand another Yankees parade.

-----------------------


What is with that congressman from Florida. I'm not trying to start another political debate but at least Bill Clinton wanted a blow job from an adult woman.

-----------------------

First a Pirate in Iowa now a clown in California


-----------------------

I beat Dave in Fantasy football ... 56 to 32 (or something like that) Scoring 56 is pretty sad when my QB scores 16 by himself. God Bless you Peyton Manning! So as per the usual bet, the loser gets renamed. And the Panty Raid is now "The Rectal Prolapse" It is a great name, I should have gone more gross. "Lemonparty.org" or "Mouth full of Shit". But alas. I changed my team name from "www.tubgirl.com" to "Bea Arthur's Cunt" I love that name.

I dare anyone to beat "Bea Arthur's Cunt"!
"Bea Arthur's Cunt" can't be licked!

No comments: