A few days ago I was in the car (and let me tell you the Honda Civic is the
perfect car to do what I did in) and I'm driving down Queens Boulevard (the
Boulevard of Death) and they have turning lanes and what not. And always
some jackass will not going the turning lane and sneak up to the front in a
straight ahead lane. That fucking pisses me off. So I drive by one of these
guys and I have my windows open, its a cool evening and I'm blasting some
fine Armenian Music (System of a Down), I yell out in an almost obscenely
loud voice "CUNT!"
Ani who was sitting next to me, looks at me stunned. Not that I dropped the
C-bomb but what if he follows us. He wasn't following us. He was so intent
on turning he was breaking the law, he was going left all the way. But it
made me think, has my use of the word Cunt become some rampant that it has
lost its meaning.
Honestly think of a single word that is more disgusting and rude. I would
say Fuck or Shit at work, but I would never say Cunt.
I remember on Last Comic Standing, one of the female comedians used it on
stage. And the crowd, gasped. She was soon kicked off.
I just love the word. Its like the atom bomb. You just can't go back afterwards.
Cunt is not in Bloggers dictionary.
No comments:
Post a Comment