Seriously do we need this bullshit now. Come on, we have global warming, terrorists etc etc and now we have an alien invasion or cylons. Fuck. This day just gets worse and worse!
I like how the reporter felt the need to mention that the guy who saw the strange lights was in his home cooking chicken. It wasn't enough to know he was cooking dinner, we had to know he was cooking chicken because it's so relevant to the story. I also like the free plug for Canon. He grabbed his 6mp Canon camera and snapped these pictures. Gotta love journalists in Arkansas. Yeeeehawww!!! Any minute I was expecting to read...
After the interview the retired Colonial took us out to his garage to show us his "time machine". It appeared to be a 1991 Toyota Corolla wrapped in tin foil. Back to you Cletus!
Ya know what those lights were? Those damn dirty Russians!!!
And yes, the picture of the reflective Niel is cool.
4 comments:
I like you new picture
I like how the reporter felt the need to mention that the guy who saw the strange lights was in his home cooking chicken. It wasn't enough to know he was cooking dinner, we had to know he was cooking chicken because it's so relevant to the story. I also like the free plug for Canon. He grabbed his 6mp Canon camera and snapped these pictures. Gotta love journalists in Arkansas. Yeeeehawww!!! Any minute I was expecting to read...
After the interview the retired Colonial took us out to his garage to show us his "time machine". It appeared to be a 1991 Toyota Corolla wrapped in tin foil. Back to you Cletus!
Ya know what those lights were? Those damn dirty Russians!!!
And yes, the picture of the reflective Niel is cool.
That picture was from Toronto.
Oh but the article was from a Arkansas newspaper. Regardless, if it was Toronto, just replace yeehaw with ehh.
Post a Comment