So I let my hosting run out, its convenient I wanted to get a new name. Niel-xxxii.com, that might be right. So I'll have a new address by the new year.
When I was cleaning the Man Room (also known as the Niel Cave, the computer room, or the Fortress of Nielitude) I found the renewal form from July. Good times.
So since I last wrote, my Ipod broke again, I took it back to the iPod fixing place and since it was till under warranty they gave me a new hard drive for ten bucks, so for $117, I got a new motherboard, and new hard drive installed. So really from my original iPod I have the case, battery, screen and head phone jack. If any of those go, it might be time to get a new one.
The dude who runs the place (Portatronics on 5th near 36th street) loaded some music onboard ... He loves David Bowie. I will keep his music though.
I love pigs in a blanket, especially when made with "little polskas". Trust me on that one.
Apparently this is my 4 year blogiversary. Hooray me.
No comments:
Post a Comment