Tuesday

71 year olds who are still hot, procrastination, and elevator crashes

Do you know what modern problems are? This morning I forgot to bring my iPod to work with me and then I finished reading the only book I had with me in the morning. To top it off I’m taking the train the long way into Ridgewood.

I didn’t buy a new book because I have some at home I want to read next. (Including the Kurt Vonnegut book. I’m now reading and a copy of Hitchhiker’s Guide I took out from the library, which I can’t find.)

Did you know the president or something of Iraq is named Jalal Talabani. Our puppet guy in Iraq is called TALIBANI? Really is this a good idea?

I wish I had a secretary to type this post as I’m, writing it by hand in my Worst Case Scenario survival journal. It’s telling me ….

”Sandstorms: Before venturing out in areas where sandstorms occur, wrap a wet cloth or bandanna over your nose and mouth to avoid inhaling sand particles. If available, use petroleum jelly to coat the inside of your nostrils to help minimize the drying of mucous membranes.”

I spent two hours working on my objectives at work. No not doing them, but defining them in our convenient online form. My objectives for 2007 get more responsibility, little more dough and not getting fired. How do I flower that up?

In the notebook I wrote this post in is a story I wrote about Vikings, I should post it. Though that involves more typing. What’s the minimum wage again? Maybe I should hire some one for a few hours.

On the previous page there is a tip on surviving a crashing elevator. Speaking of that I was in an elevator at work when it quickly dropped a few feet then bobbed up and down uneasily. I started hitting the open door button and went to call the front desk, but then they elevator went down the rest of the way properly. They took that elevator out of service. “C” building indeed.

Kelvin and I went to Best Buy and I saw 300 gig hard drives, I remember when I thought 300megs was huge and unfillable.

Speaking of Kelvin, thanks for hooking me up with the new computer. For the price of 1 gig of ram, I’m going at a nice clip. Time to start playing World of Warcraft. Just joking that speed is for porn.

Has anyone else seen Brittany Spears vagina online yet? She has been hanging with Paris Hilton with no undies. I saw some of the shots and shuttered to think K-Fed was there.

I saw this picture of Sophia Loren. She is 71 years old and still hot.

No comments: