Tuesday

Borat, Gay Republicans, Ninja Warriors, The Barber Brothers, Zool and much more

I know its been a while, but I'm back. So here is a quick update.


This show is called Ninja Warrior ... it is ridiculously awesome. Its on G4 at midnight on Tuesdays. It is like American Gladiators crossed by MXC. They have Olympians, firemen, wrestlers, actors all competing. Catch it if you can.



God bless you Ronde Barber, another big week of fantasy football keeps me in the playoff hunt!

  • I feel kind of bad for really enjoying the Borat movie. I do think its funny he got punched in NYC after Saturday Night Live and Hugh Laurie had to save him.

  • I don't feel bad about the election results, that worked out pretty good.

  • Bill Maher was supposed to out gay republicans on his show, but didn't. So lame. I know he outed Ken Mehlman on Larry King, but he just teased us and forced us to watch Candy Crowly not fit behind the table.

  • Mission Impossible 3, was great. I was so surprised.

  • We saw Ghostbusters on cable the other day, that is a movie that holds up.

  • I got my ipod fixed, the motherboard had died. Its nice having music to listen to on the way home from work.

  • In anticipation of the Tenacious D movie coming out next week, I have been listening to old Tenacious D, it is like riding a bike, you never forget.
    Enjoy this
  • No comments: