We went to Trader Joe's on Sunday for some shopping ... It seemed odd to me that someone going into the TJ's parking lot would be driving a Lincoln navigator.
We went to one on Long Island because the one in Union Square is just to full. We had stopped by on Saturday night, but they didn't have the dried mangos we were looking for and didn't want to wait on a long line.
I found a cool new Beer distributor on Sunday, very open to mixing six packs and the staff was very knowledgeable .. And obsessed with "Oktoberfest" beers.
Friday and Saturday night were very tough baseball nights for me. Sunday was much better.
I don't think I mentioned it they finally made me legal here. Fantastic ... Now I have to figure out what all these health insurance terms mean.
This scone I'm eating is really dry. But the rosemary bread we had for dinner last night was awesome.
I have to get out to the range and try out my finally becoming full-time gift I bought for myself. It is a Callaway steel head driver ... I got on eBay.
Scones aren't supposed to be salty are they?
Can the Raider's go 0-16? Only time will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment