Thursday

I’ve been so lazy with posting so here is an update of everything that has happened in the last week.

  • Never got around to testing out my new driver … looks like we are having a nor’easter this weekend. So that won’t be an option

  • Speaking of Nor’easters, I guess we will se what kind of job the guys did on our roof

  • I’m excited about re-organizing our hallway closet

  • when I was just at the “Container Store” I saw a woman walking up the isle breast-feeding. Umm is that appropriate?

  • Makes me think of Squilky’s favorite new phrase Milk Valves

  • I saw this new website, wow is this guy a whacko! I really hope this isn’t Mike”Phunkie”Vuolo’s work.

  • I was looking at axes at Home Depot, I saw this really nice ax but it was like $40, but for $20 I can get a lesser quality heavier fiberglass handle axe. That is the way I’m leaning

  • Heroes is such a great show, I can’t get enough of it

  • The Mets loss was shocking, but today I finally got around to wearing a Mets shirt again … it feels nice

  • I was checking out my fantasy sports teams, and one of the baseball teams I abandoned halfway through, ends up winning it all. I finally got my first yahoo trophy!

  • I have to update my beer blog … and drink some more beer
  • No comments: