Thanks Kelvin for stealing hours away from my life!
So I'm totally obsessed with Battlestar Galactica, thanks, don't think I was that into it when it originally was on the air with Lorne Green. It is so much fun, watching the huge marathons with Kelvin, Shawnda and Mike was great, but we should be getting in the rest of season 2 from netflix soon, then there is still season 2.5. All before seasons 3 comes back on in two weeks. I am not sure its going to happen. Thank the gods (proof I'm not a cylon) for DVR.
We saw Snakes on a Plane last night. Wow did that movie suck. The name can really only get you so far. Too bad you never saw any snakes or a plane for that matter.
I'm still recovering from some mystery illness. Which Ani now has. She was calling out for God to kill her. Is she a cylon? But now she is resting comfortably, by Friday morning she'll be ok. I am going to work from home, lets see if this can work.
We watched the Justice League cartoon last night and the guy who plays Dr. Fate is the same dude who played the bad guy from Sleeper Cell.
Mike and I jumped into the ocean again with the polar bears. It wasn't really that cold. The initial shock is tough but its pretty nice after a few minutes, and really makes you want to tackle the new year.
2 comments:
Ok what the hell is a cylon why do you feel the need to say it so often? Are you one of the "Others".
The cylons are eh bad guys from battlestar galactica. They used to be the very shiny silvry robots in teh old show from the late 70s
Post a Comment