Tuesday

I'm pretty fired up I'm taking an Jeopardy qualifying test online next week. You too can try to qualify to Jeopardy.com, and you can take the online test next week.

Stupid long weekend, stopped Netflix from sending us the next BSG DVDs. I almost in a moment of desperation went out and bought season 2.5. Since no video store rents it. But we ended up watching the first two episodes of that season on iTunes. We are so sad and pathetic.

We visited some friends of Ani's in Connecticut. Wow there place is really nice but its in the middle of no where.

I wanted to go to the range yesterday. But it was so cloudy and damp, and I was waiting for some one to fix the radiator. They didn't.

I feel like my head is spinning.

I am really digging the two rugs we recently got for the apartment. The nice blue one in the living room, and the awesome one in the Fortress of Nielitude!

No comments: