Another year has gone by and now its time to look back and look forward. I’m not going to do formal resolutions, because those are bullshit. I know that I’ll start of 2007 by jumping in the water. Which should be nice and cold this year.
I’m going to
focus more this year at work, and also focus on my writing more. Perhaps put an hour or so after or before work every day.
Once again
purging is going to be a big thing for me.
More and more my resolution post is becoming like my Objectives at work.
Also I’d like to do something to improve myself, that’s not the right way of describing it. I have been looking at watercolors books; I’d like to learn to do that. It seems like it would be really relaxing.
Here are some wishes for the New Year. For everyone general health and success in all their endeavors. For Phunkie, good luck after school, its time to hit your career full-bore not, but enjoy some time storming castles and doing weird dances in WOW.
For the Squilky’s I hope that the work issues we were talking about resolve themselves and that Rachel’s new store is even more of a success than her others have been, and that you can except that the Yankees aren’t a World Series caliber team anymore.
For Dave, Holly and the kitties, here’s to hoping that there are no Wii related accidents, and that you continue living your lives the way you want to.
Ahh Kelvin and Shawnda, this is going to be a big year for you guys. Just remember that you guys really want to be together, don’t worry so much about the outside distractions. Just focus on making each other happy.
For the DPW softball team – we will get more than two wins this season. If there is a season.
For Pete, I am very proud at what you have been able to do, continue it and hopefully the health thing will be fine.
For Mark and Becky – continued good times and safety. Thanks for all you do for all of us.
For friends I’ve lost touch with over the years, perhaps reunions. None of us has long on this world, especially according to the Al Gore movie.
For Ani, my soul mate I just want you to be happy with everything you do and I’ll try to be everything you need me to be and more. And of course completion of the project we’ve been working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment