It seems like there is only train trouble when you are running really early or late. Last night I left work at about 6:45ish, and I went into Union Square and an L train was there, I ran down the stairs and realized this train isn't going anyhwere.
I later heard there was a sick passenger at Myrtle Ave. and there were no L or M trains running. Hmm sick passanger? It sounds like a jumper or more likely someone pushed onto the tracks to me. And the police were still investigating. Hense no trains in or out. I walked into the house about 8ish.
Random funny headline from Fark.com
Poignant moment during Glasgow U2 show: Crowd falls silent while Bono rhythmically claps hands, and announces every time he claps, an African child dies. Until Scotsman in front row roars, "Well stop f***ing doing it then"
No comments:
Post a Comment