Monday
5th anniversary - mini road trip
Ani and I had a really fun anniversary this weekend. We embarked on a day trip to Pennsylvania which ended as an overnighter. It was fun, highlights of the weekend include:
Friday night getting porno chicken in Ridgewood, fuck there food is awesome!
The Waffle House was so easy to find, it was ridiculous. The food was tasty and the picture we took from on top of the car came out great the first time. The Honda Civic not only a great car, but a great tripod!
Scranton PA is huge, and not easy to get around!
There is nothing better than getting something you wanted (new boots) from a company you are very high on (Timberland) and at a great price (the outlet was having a 20-60% off sale) Sweet!
The parking lot at the Steamtown Mall was warmer than the mall itself
If you hate one way streets and hills ... Don't go to Scranton
When we were lost coming back from the 24 hour Walgreens, We ended driving up the huge hill, the wrong way on a one way street. Good times indeed.
The room we rented was huge and really nice ... Especially for $60. It was nicer and bigger than the room we had in Toronto.
The distorted view, Tenacious D and the "beast" of Dio make great listening on the road.
USA today is not much of a paper. I read most of it after we got back to our room after dinner.
The Dunkachino is a good drink.
I'm glad I still had some clean clothes in my camping bag ... and that I haven't cleaned out my trunk since I last went camping (during the NLDS).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment