Thursday

TableTop Tuesday special edition: Two games I'm looking forward to playing. 


This past week I went to the 115th international Toy Fair and saw lots of cool things and tried out a lot of neat games. But by far the two games I can't wait to play more of are. Cookie Scouts vs Aliens and Get the MacGuffin. 

The first game is a cooperative game where you and your troop of Cookie Scouts need to sell cookies around town, earn merit badges and transport a thermonuclear weapon all before the twin is overrun by aliens. It's light it's fun and I really like playing as a team. The game is from Topside Games and is available now. 

The other game which will be available in April is from the mad genius himself Andy Looney of Looney Labs. this absurd card game is both overly complicated and completely simple all at the same time. For me when I tested the game out, even though I was already eliminated, the highlight was when one of the players sought and got advice on how to win from Andy himself. I can't wait to take a deeper dive. 

No comments: