Friday

Things I have learned recently

It's amazing to have friends who you can just pick where you left off last time and chat for two hours. I hope my kids have those kinds of friendships.

A kid will have no idea what they learned in school today, but will remember they need to try on their new ballet outfit.

I know why you can always find red slider turtles on the free section of craigslist. They get freaking huge!

Watermelon can be a great winter treat. It makes me think of summer. So does Sportscenter broadcasting from Spring Training.

The lunchtime allergy table at my kids school is so sad. It's like the island of misfit toys.

The dress is white and gold.

I would totally watch the Van Derbeek/Sackhoff Power Rangers movie.

You can see the moon during the day virtually every day of the month. 

No comments: