Tuesday

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOURSELF AT 20:

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOURSELF AT 20:

I don't know why I thought of this topic, but I think I have a lot to tell to 20 year old Niel. I'm not talking about results for the last 19 Superbowls Back to the Future 2 style. I think the number one thing is be less prideful. I know one of my biggest flaws is thinking and acting like I am too good for something. Yes I am talented, but sometimes everyone has to eat a little poop and like it. You aren't always going to be recognized for all you do, and that is how it is sometimes.

My pride has held me back. Don't get me wrong I am always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, but I get jealous of people who get accolades instead of me. Accolades that I deserved.

Ani, this has nothing to do with that newish situation

Young Niel should also try new things. Go to new places. While in the next 19 years he had many great adventures, he could have done more. But don't dwell on things that cant be changed. (editors note - isn't this post all about dwelling on things from the past?) I would also tell, young Niel to stop wearing hats. He has such beautiful full curly hair, let the world know.

Regret Nothing.

-----------------------------------------------
  • It would be amazing if each days was like 37 hours long. Then I'd be able to get everything done. 
  • I woke up really early this morning, but I was so comfortable in bed I hit the snooze button four times
  • Dealing with an aging parent is difficult.
  • Am I the only person who thinks kids these days are too pampered?



No comments: